By participating in the SolidWize Affiliate internet marketing program (the “Program”), you agree with the supplemental Program terms and conditions set forth below, established by SolidWize Engineering LLC. (“SolidWize”).
In consideration of participating in the Program, You agree to the following terms:
Under no circumstances shall You send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the new Federal spam law, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 [the “Act”], with respect to the Program. For clarification, this does not prohibit You from sending transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act. SolidWize reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to the content You send via commercial electronic mail messages.
2) Tracking Tags.
The tools, products and creative assets (collectively, “Assets”) that are provided to You by SolidWize provide valuable information vital to the success of the Program, including information that helps make sure Transactions generated by You are properly attributed to You for Payout calculations. Thus, each of these Assets must be used in their intended manners. You agree that You will not corrupt, modify or disable the tracking functionality provided to You related to the Program.
3) Keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, and domain names involving SolidWize’s trademark “SolidWize” and variations thereof.
You shall not purchase search engine keywords or domain names that use SolidWize’s trademark “SolidWize” and/or certain variations and misspellings thereof.
You shall not purchase or register keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, AdWords, search terms, domain names, or other identifying terms that include the word “SolidWize” or certain variations and misspellings thereof for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service.
Specifically, this policy prohibits You from:
- Bidding on SolidWize’s trademark, “SolidWize”, and any keyword string that includes this term. For example, “SolidWize SolidWorks Training”, “SolidWize Courses”, “SolidWize quizes”, etc.; and
- Bidding on variations of SolidWize’s trademark: for example “SolidWise”, “solidwize.com”, www.solidwize.com”, “solid-wize”, etc.
- Purchasing domain names based on SolidWize’s trademarks or variations of SolidWize’s trademark: for example “solidwiize.com”, “solidwize.net”, etc.
- Purchasing Pay Per Click advertising containing SolidWize’s trademarks or variations of SolidWize’s trademark: for example “solidwiize.com”, “solidwize.net”, etc.
If SolidWize determines, in its sole discretion, that You have purchased or attempted to purchase “SolidWize” keywords or domain names, or one of the three cited examples above, then SolidWize may (without limiting any other remedies available to it) pursue any or all of the following actions:
- Withhold all compensation otherwise payable to You beginning with the date on which You purchased the prohibited trademarked terms;
- Remove You from the SolidWize affiliate Program permanently; and/or
- Contact the search engine in which your ad was found to ask that these ads be removed immediately and permanently.